Aldiko Book Reader is a useful app that lets you to find and read e-books from different bookstores. It offers a nice user interface in which you can easily read, search and buy e-books.
- Version: 2.2.3
- Requires: Android 2.2 and up
- Category: Books & References
- Size: 7.6 M
- Price: Free or Paid option (Aldiko Book Reader Premium – 3.07 $)
The first thing that should be mentioned about Aldiko Book Reader is its page layout. Texts are easily readable and does not cause eye strain.
In the settings section you can customize it in many ways. Some of them are listed below:
– Adjust text size, margins, brightness, screen timeout.
– Fix orientaion (portrait or landscape).
– Change font / background color.
– Change text alignment option.
– Set on / off page turn animation.
– Change tap mode (In default options when you tap left / right part of the screen pages will be turned and when you tap top / bottom of the screen menu will appear).
– Easily switch between day / night mode.
– Add or remove bookmarks.
– Search text in entire book.
– Support PDF and EPUB formats.
– Highlights, notes, home widgets (only in premium version).
– Store: Search books on bookstores (You can find lots of paid and free e-books from different stores).