Learn the detailed weather forecast from your Android device. GO Weather EX brings you the latest weather information.
By using this app, you will learn the how much is the temperature outside and whether it is rainy, snowy etc. Before leaving home don’t forget to check it in order to be prepared for weather conditions.
You can select the time scala, so you see the hourly data as well as weekly forecast. Also there are two view options. Forecast data can be seen in a list view or in a line chart view. In the chart view it is easier to see the trend of the temperature.
After installing the app, you should first select your city by search feature. Also,there is a city edit section in which other desired cities can be added to track weather information.
Another great feature of GO Weather EX is the widgets. There are 3 different sized widgets (See the image right). The smallest is in 2×1, middle one is in 4×1 and biggest one is 4×2 size. So it is up to you to select the most suitable one for your screen.
Here are the other features:
- Wind, humidity, sunrise – sunset time, pressure, dew point and UV index information.
- Switch bettween Celcius and Fahrenheit units.
- Choose the wind unit (KPH, MPH, km/h, m/s).
- Change date format (yy/mm/dd, mm/dd/yy, dd/mm/yy).
- Notification bar display.
- Adjust update frequency (1 to 24 hours).
- Severe weather alert sound.
- Dynamic background.
- Different themes.