HealthTap includes lots of information about health topics. It has answers and tips from real doctor members. It will be your health assistant in your Android smart phone or tablet. Its motto is “Health at your fingertips”.
- Version: Varies with device
- Requies: Varies with device
- Category: Helth & fitness
- Size: Varies with device (18.95 M on Samsung GT-I8150)
- Price: Free
- Ask Doctors: Here you can type any question you want to ask. It offers built in spell check and tips featue that helps you to write better questions. Your questions will be answered by the doctors soon. But if you want to get faster answers, you can use charitable donation of 99 cent option.
- Feed: In this section there are latest answered helth questions by the doctors. You can read answers of what you want to know about.
- Tips: Tips section includes “Today’s TipTaps”. You can find there valuable tips and subscribe to them.
- Find Doctors: Here you can search for doctors.Afteryou can follow, call, message, have an appointment.
- Conditions: Includes descriptions and answers about various conditions.
- Symptoms: First you select one part of the body by tapping on the image. After the possible symtoms about that part of the body are listed. Detailed informations are then be accessible when you select one of the symptom.
- Wellness:Includes topics like “Eat Healthier”, “Exercise More”, “Lose Weight”, “Sleep better”, “Stress Less” etc.
- Your Doctors: See the doctors who you follow.
- Medication: Includes information of various medications.
- In settings section, you can enter a code from your doctor to personalize the app. Also you can determine the some push notification and device settings.
In order to use HealthTap app, first you should sign-up and login. Then you should give some information about age, gender etc. After, you select favorite health topics and then related content and tips are brought to you when you run the app.