Pocket Fleet Multiplayer is a space dogfight game which connects thousands of players with MOBA (Multiplayer Online Battle Arena).
- Version: 1.3.3
- Requires: Android 2.2 and up
- Category: Arcade & Action
- Size: 16 MB
- Price: Free
Closer Look to Pocket Fleet Multiplayer
Pocket Fleet Multiplayer is a great choice for retro shooter game lovers. It is a space dogfight game which is multiplayer oriented. Choose your side and take your space ship to battle your way through the arena.
There are 3 races to choose from mentioned in the game presentation:
- Incorruptus: Humans of the future. They are proud with their unmodified nature and accept anything else as abomination.
- Omnitron: The once human Omnitron is now uploaded their minds to cyberspace and using cybernetic bodies.
- Aerie: Aerie has merged itself with alien life forms and became a hive-mind. They are advanced in bio-technology.
You will gain points as you win matches. You can use these points to buy new ships and weapons at the beginning of the each match. Some ships can be very fast but have weak attack power while others have vice versa specialities. Choose your ship according to your gameplay characteristic and support your alliance.
Graphics are enough to play with joy. On the other hand, playing a retro shooter game with tilt controls can be hard to get used to at the beginning. But it is vital to control your ship masterful to avoid from enemy rockets. You will get used to controls as you play the game.
Multiplayer Game Modes
Choose “quick game” to join a suitable room fastly. Besides of that, you can list game rooms and join a game you desire. You can also create your own room and wait for the other players to join. There are 4 multiplayer game modes in Pocket Fleet Multiplayer:
- Team Match (PvP): It is classical PvP (player versus player) battle between between the Omnitron and Incorruptus races. You need to destroy the enemy shipyard to win the battle. Fight your way and send your rockets to the hearth of the enemy.
- Aerie Invasion (Co-op): In this cooperative mode, Omnitron and Incorruptus players fight with an alliance against the Aerie forces.
- Capture the Orb (PvP): This is a bit like classical capture the flag game mode. You need to take and bring the enemy orb to your base. By the way, you will have ability to fire the mega weapon of the shipyard.
- Dogfight (PvP): In this mode, your aim is destroying certain number of enemy fighters. Motherships have indestructable shields.
Pocket Fleet Multiplayer is an enjoyable game with its retro shooter gameplay. Thanks to its smart PvP system, you can find yourself playing the game for hours. Retro shooter game lovers shouldn’t miss this game!