Remote System Monitor is an useful tool to monitor your Windows computer’ s hardware and software information remotely.
Remote System Monitor allows you to see advanced system information. The app gets remote information from a server software. You must download and install the software to your Windows PC that you want to monitor. You can download the server software from here.
The app can be useful to monitor media centers, servers, gaming computers etc. You can monitor your PC’s performance real time while playing games. By the way you can see how your games are using your computer resources (CPU, GPU, memory, etc.) or if your computer is overheating.
System and Hardware Information that Provided (from the publisher):
– temperatures (cpu/cores, gpu, motherboard, hard drive)
– cpu and gpu load
– cpu and gpu frequencies
– ram, swap and video memory usage
– voltages (system, gpu)
– advanced SSD information (total read/write, life time, etc..)
– physical disks read/write speed
– fan speed (cpu, gpu, motherboard, etc…)
– network cards download/upload speed
– logical disks usage
– various controls and levels (fan, …)
– liquid cooling flow etc…