RunKeeper – GPS Track Run Walk helps you to track your running information using the GPS in your Android phone. 17 million people using the app to turn their device into a personal trainer!
- Version: Varies with device
- Requires: Varies with device
- Category: Sports Games
- Size: Varies with device (15.3 MB for Samsung Galaxy W)
- Price: Health & Fitness
Closer Look to RunKeeper – GPS Track Run Walk
RunKeeper allows you to track your activities like running, walking, cycling, hiking, biking using the GPS of your device. Stats around your pace, distance, time, and calories burned are also available. Besides that, the app also motivates you with built-in audio cues. You can also listen and control your music during your activity. You can get stats, progress, and coaching through your headphones.
Taking pictures while your route and sharing it with your friends is also other great side of the app. You can update your weight and keep calories burned.
View a detailed history of your activities (runs, bikes etc.) to see how you are doing.
- The app offers you to getting notified when you hit new personal bests and milestones.
- Measure your progress against your goals and targets.
- Follow detailed plans to help you achieve specific fitness objectives, like run for weight loss or run a 5K.
- Turn any activity into a route to do again later.
Share with friends
- Post your activity stats (map, distance, calories, and time), fitness achievements and training plans to Facebook, Twitter and your friends on RunKeeper.
- Let supporters watch LIVE maps of your workouts and races as you go (must subscribe to RunKeeper Elite).
RunKeeper – GPS Track Run Walk is a great assistant to help you while running. It motivates you to do your best and allows you to track your progress. We strongly suggest you to use the app if you are a running lover.